There are many things in life that we do on purpose. We get up in the morning, brush our teeth, shower, eat breakfast, go to work, talk on the phone, answer emails, cut people off in traffic, cheat on our diets and blame it on stress, and even click on the link to view this website. But does the mean we’re really living??? NO!! We are just merely existing. So how do we move from existing to living? Sometimes we don’t even have to find out how to live, because our purpose will find us…..but once we find it (or it finds us), we do have a responsibility to live on purpose, not by accident.
Today marks history on Peauxetic Expressions. This is the first guest blog post, with more to come in the future. In case you haven’t noticed, every Friday all my posts will be about positivity and bettering yourself in some way. It’s “Foresight Friday” and check out these 10 amazing tips to love life to the fullest, brought to you by Donalda Simpson. She’s a coworker of mine with a great spirit and check out these thoughts to live by that she’s sharing with us.
Feel free to share your own thoughts of foresight and wisdom too.
- Your purpose is TO someone or FOR someone.
- Your purpose determines the type of things that you have to endure or that will attack you in your life.
- Whatever grieves you in your spirit is what God has purpose for you to heal or to restore.
- Whatever you love the most reveals your greatest gifts.
- WHERE you are really does matter. God will position you around people who can promote you.
- You will only SUCCEED in it when you become CAPTIVATED by it.
- It will require seasons of preparation. Pray for FRESH OIL!!!
- Purpose will be misunderstood by those closest to you (if you can survive your family, can survive your future)
- You will ALWAYS have an enemy. Without enemies you will never be promoted.
- It is within your purpose that you will find your PROVISION.
Scriptures to check out:
God told Jeremiah, “Up on your feet! Go to the potter’s house. When you get there, I’ll tell you what I have to say.”
2 Timothy 1:11
For [the proclaiming of] this [Gospel] I was appointed a herald (preacher) and an apostle (special messenger) and a teacher of the Gentiles.
Only your holy things which you have [to offer] and what you have vowed you shall take, and go to the place [before the sanctuary] which the Lord shall choose.
I do not consider, brethren, that I have captured and made it my own [yet]; but one thing I do [it is my one aspiration]: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead,
“You’ll never get to where you want to be, if you can’t envision yourself being there”- Carlos Harleaux